Welcome to the 2020 Red Hat Summit call for proposals (CFP). Check out this year’s submission guide for information about session types, speakers, session details, technical proficiency, and more.
October 22, 2019: Last day to submit or edit a proposal
January, 2020: Proposal decisions sent
January 28, 2020: Agenda published on redhat.com/summit
April 27-29, 2020: Red Hat Summit in San Francisco, CA
By submitting a proposal, you agree to the following (if accepted):
- Be available to give the session during the week of April 27-29, 2020 in San Francisco. (This includes authorization by your manager for travel and expenses. Red Hat Summit does not provide travel or hotel for speakers. Meet with your manager to be sure you'll be approved to attend if your session is selected.)
- Receive one complimentary full-conference registration pass to Red Hat Summit for the lead speaker only. See the submission guide for info on speaker types. All other speakers, including co-speakers and panelists, receive a discount (of approximately 50%) on the cost of registration.
- Communicate in a timely fashion with the event staff about your session.
- Upload a PDF copy of your presentation prior to the event.*
- Sign and return any required release forms prior to the event.
*PDFs will be made available on our website(s) after the event. Non-Red Hat employees not able or willing to provide slides may be exempt from this requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. with any questions.
Questions about Red Hat Summit?